Sunday, July 20, 2008

Starting out

A darkness has fallen over the area, and I'm not sure why I never noticed it before. The usually well natured Mana Worms, Tigers and Ferals were hostile, and unfortunately I was sent to take care of them today.

I also received the news that my mother, Alexendra, was dispatched to the Outlands to help control the growing number of attacks on the portal. I was uneasy not having her around to help me with my training, but she did send me to a long friend of hers, Noellene, to help me.
I spent a small amount of time doing some errants for a few people on Sunstride Isle before I stumbled across a young boy who was upset about something that was happening in the Ruins of Silvermoon. I went to investigate, of course, and I was very disturbed by what I found. There was a group of urchins who were hiding among the ruins, attacking those who wondered by unaware.

Noellene sent me to help out a small group of guards that had been sent from Fairbreeze Village, the closest town. I was able to get close to several of the urchins to overhear them speaking about their leader. I quickly relayed the information to Aeldon Sunbrand who sent a runner to Silvermoon city to get some help. We are just trying to hold down the fort while we get back up, and I just hope we receive it. Soon

I'm not entirely sure how or why my world suddenly changed. My life use to consist of doing some light training, never against anything living, and then I would just spend sometime with mom or her friends who also live on the Isle. I also spent time down at the beach behind the compound, but I was apparently so unaware of the world around me, and its very difficult to suddently have it all change. I can only hope I'm up for it.
OH and I got a few pictures to share! :) Enjoy



This is a picture of me and Noellene!
She was helping me with my training.



See!
The once sweet cats are now really
aggressive and...mean!



I couldn't help it.
I had to pose for one of my pictures! :)

1 comment:

Charin Adams said...

Love that last photo ;)